Sennheiser MD445 Supercardioid Dynamic Vocal Microphone
The top model of dynamic Sennheiser microphones sounds impressive thanks to its unparalleled presence and openness.
The sophisticated and extensive sound calibration of the dynamic, wired microphone creates noticeably greater proximity to the vocals. With its high-rejection supercardioid pickup pattern, the MD 445 provides focus in every application and systematically protects against feedback – even at extreme volumes.
Thanks to its rugged metal design, it can withstand extensive wear and tear.
What's in the Box
- 1 x MD 445
- 1 x Clamp
- 5 x Pop Protection
- 1 x Pouch
The MD 445 pushes the potential of dynamic microphones to the limits of what is technically viable. The direct, focused sound gives every voice greater presence and intensity. Its sophisticated transparency and the richness of the low and middle ranges create an unparalleled acoustic closeness.
Time and effort have gone into newly tailoring the acoustics of the MD 445 for modern stages and the most demanding of live productions. An all new highly developed aluminum-copper voice coil forms the basis for a noticeably direct and nuanced sound.
This high-rejection supercardioid microphone systematically blocks out ambient noise, guaranteeing maximum protection from feedback in the most demanding environments.
- Dynamic vocal microphone
- Very lightweight, rapidly responding aluminum-copper voice coil
- High-resolution, direct sound for audibly greater proximity to the vocals
- Directionality: high-rejection supercardioid
- Extremely high feedback resistance
- Large diaphragm diameter
- Spring-mounted capsule to shield it from body-borne noise
- Hum compensation coil to eliminate electromagnetic interference
- Rugged metal design
- Frequency response (Microphone): 40 – 20,000 Hz
- Weight: 329 g
- Nominal impedance: 245 ohms
- Min. terminating impedance 1 k ohms
- Dynamic range: 145 dB(A)
- Transducer principle (Microphone): Dynamic
- Pick-up pattern: High rejection supercardioid
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 1.6 mV/Pa -55.9 dBV/Pa
- Max. sound pressure level: 163 dB
- Equivalent noise level: 18 dB(A)
- Connector: XLR-3m
- Dimensions: Ø 47.5 x 174 mm
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CCs Light & Sound Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.