Sennheiser E845 Microphone
High-Performance Vocal Microphone
Extremely Low Handling Noise
The e 845 is a high-performance super-cardioid lead vocal microphone with an extended high-frequency response, specially designed for stage use.
- Rugged all metal body
- Exceptional feedback rejection
- Full dynamic range and smooth frequency response for excellent signal quality
- Consistent on-/off-axis and proximity response
- Very good rejection of handling noise
- Hum compensating coil
- Frequency Response : 40.....16000 Hz
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz) : 1,8 mV/Pa
- Min. terminating impedance : 1000 Ohm
- Dimensions : d 46 x 185 mm
- Weight w/o cable : 330 g
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CCs Light & Sound Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.