Sennheiser E865 Condenser Vocal Microphone
Professional Vocal Microphone
Extended Dynamic Response and Punch
The e 865 is a fully professional super-cardioid vocal microphone utilising the very best in condenser microphone technology to achieve new standards of quality and sound. The microphone capsule incorporates a special blast/pop protection plate to shield the diaphragm from excessive sound pressure levels.
- Rugged metal body
- Extended dynamic response with pronounced presence and vocal ‘punch’
- Excellent feedback rejection
- Very good rejection of handling noise
- Very high sound pressure handling capability
- Transducer principle (Microphone) : pre-polarised condenser microphone
- Pick-up pattern : super-cardioid
- Frequency response (microphone) : 40.....20000 Hz
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz) : 3 mV/Pa
- Nominal impedance : 200 Ohm
- Min. terminating impedance : 1000 Ohm
- Max. Sound pressure level (aktiv) : 150 dB
- Phantom powering : 12 - 48 V
- Connector : XLR-3
- Dimensions : d 47 x 193 mm
- Weight w/o cable : 311 g
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CCs Light & Sound Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.