Shure Beta 58A Super Cardioid Dynamic Vocal Microphone
Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass rolloff to control proximity effect
Uniform supercardioid pattern for high gain-before-feedback and superior rejection of off–axis sound
Hardened steel mesh grille that facilitates use of proximity effect and resists wear and abuse
Neodymium magnet for high signal–to–noise ratio output
Advanced pneumatic shock mount system that minimizes transmission of mechanical noise and vibration
The Shure Beta 58A® high-output supercardioid dynamic vocal mic designed for professional sound reinforcement and project studio recording. It has become a leading choice among vocalists and touring professionals worldwide.
The Beta 58A maintains a true supercardioid pattern throughout its frequency range. This insures high gain before feedback, maximum isolation from other sound sources, and minimum off-axis tone coloration. The Beta 58A has a shaped frequency response that is ideal for close-up vocals. The superb performance is not affected by rough handling because of its rugged construction, proven shock mount system, and hardened steel mesh grille.
- Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass rolloff to control proximity effect
- Uniform supercardioid pattern for high gain-before-feedback and superior rejection of off–axis sound
- Hardened steel mesh grille that facilitates use of proximity effect and resists wear and abuse
- Neodymium magnet for high signal–to–noise ratio output
- Minimally affected by varying load impedance
- Advanced pneumatic shock mount system that minimizes transmission of mechanical noise and vibration
- Type : Dynamic (moving coil)
- Frequency Response : 50 to 16,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern : Supercardioid, rotationally symmetrical about microphone axis, uniform with frequency.
- Output Level (at 1,000 Hz) : Open Circuit Voltage -51.5 dBV/Pa* (2.6 mV) *1 Pa = 94 dB SPL
- Impedance : Rated impedance is 150 ohms (290 ohms actual) for connection to microphone inputs rated low Z.
- Connector : Three-pin professional audio connector (male XLR type).
- Case : Silver blue enamel-painted die cast metal with hardened, matte-finished, spherical steel mesh grille.
- Adjustable Stand Adapter : Slip-in, adjustable through 180 degrees, with standard 5/8"-27 thread.
- Net Weight : 278 grams
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CCs Light & Sound Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.