Sennheiser E602 Dynamic Instrument Microphone
Feel more bass. Don't just hear it. Feel it. Punching and vibrating, the e 602-II follows bass instruments down to the low frequencies that shake things up.
The punch of the kick drum keeps its forceful volume at the bottom of the sound image; the attack remains precise throughout the mic’s entire frequency response.
The e 602-II hears bass guitars and tubas with the same attention to detail: warm, dynamic, and always with substance. It sounds as solid as it looks and, thanks to its lightweight aluminum body, is easy to position – in studios, clubs, rehearsal rooms, at smaller gigs or for home recording.
- Rugged, lightweight aluminium body for stable positioning on long microphone boom arms
- Lightweight high-performance voice coil construction
- Fast transient response
- Low frequency extension
- Ideal for direct use on the most problematic bass signal
- Frequency-independent directivity provides isolation from other on-stage signals
- Humbucking coil
- Integral stand mount
- Dimensions : Ø 60 x 153 mm
- Connector : XLR-3
- Transducer principle (Microphone) : dynamic
- Frequency response : 20.....16000 Hz
- Weight : 318 g
- Pick-up pattern : cardioid
- Sensitivity in free field, no load : (1kHz) 0,25 mV/Pa; (50 Hz) 0,9 mV/Pa
- Nominal impedance : 350 Ohm
- Min. terminating impedance : 1000 Ohm
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CCs Light & Sound Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.