Rode NT6 Compact Condenser Microphone with Detachable Capsule
The RØDE NT6 is specifically designed for difficult mounting applications. Although clearly relevant to instrument miking, the new NT6 is extremely well suited to any situation where a small 'unobtrusive' but powerful microphone system is required.
The 1/2" (externally biased) gold sputtered capsule is designed to attach to a custom made, multi-position swivel mount allowing it to be independently positioned with ease. The capsule is connected to the remote pre-amplifier (body) by a custom 3m Kevlar® fibre reinforced cable.
The surface-mount pre-amplifier circuit also incorporates a two position variable pad: 0 dB and -10 dB attenuation, and a 2-position variable high-pass filter that enables you to step from a flat response to 80Hz high pass filter; both conveniently located away from the capsule, providing additional control without the need to move the capsule once in position.
- Externally biased condenser
- Gold sputtered 1/2" capsule
- Two position PAD - 0dB and -10dB
- Two position High-Pass Filter - flat and 80Hz
- Convenient two-axis swivel mount and 3m Kevlar® fibre reinforced cable included
- Heavy-duty satin-nickel plated body
- Surface mount circuitry
- Low noise and full frequency response
- Power : P48 (48V), P24 (24V) phantom supply
- Acoustic Principle : Pressure gradient
- Directional Pattern : Cardioid
- Frequency range : 40Hz-20kHz, selectable HPF @ 80Hz/12dB/octave
- Output impedance : 200 ohm
- Signal noise ratio : 75 dB SPL (A - weighted per IEC651) Equivalent noise 19 dB SPL (A - weighted per IEC651)
- Maximum SPL : 135dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1K ohm load) (145dB with maximum PAD)
- Maximum output voltage : +6dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1K ohm load)
- Sensitivity : -37 dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (16 mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Weight : 386gm
- Dimensions : 188.4mmH x 64mmW x 20mmD
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CCs Light & Sound Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.