Sennheiser E901 Bass Drum Microphone
Optimized for Kick Drum
Handles Very-High Sound Pressure Levels
The half-cardioid e 901 is the perfect condenser microphone for kick drum. It is highly robust and step-resistant. It benefits from an integrated preamp.
- Frequency response optimized for kick drum
- Very fast attack
- Integrated preamp and gold-plated standard XLR plug, no need for special adapter cable
- No microphone stand needed for kick drum applications
- Handles very high sound pressure levels
- Slip-free, dampening rubber pad underneath
Technical Data :
- Transducer principle (Microphone) : pre-polarised condenser microphone
- Pick-up pattern : half-cardioid
- Frequency response : 20...20 000 Hz
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz) : 0,5 mV/Pa
- Nominal impedance : < 100 Ohm
- Min. terminating impedance : 1000 Ohm
- Max. Sound pressure level (aktiv) : 154 dB / SPL
- Phantom powering : 48 V / 1,1 mA
- Connector : XLR-3
- Dimensions : 126,5 x 105 x 26,5 mm
- Weight : 550 g
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CCs Light & Sound Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.