Shure Beta 52A Bass Drum Microphone
Frequency response shaped specifically for kick drums and bass instruments
Built–in dynamic locking stand adapter with integral XLR connector simplifies setup, especially inside a kick drum
Studio quality performance, even at extremely high sound pressure levels
Hardened steel mesh grille that resists wear and abuse
Advanced pneumatic shock mount system that minimizes transmission of mechanical noise and vibration
The Shure Beta 52A is a high output dynamic microphone with a tailored frequency response designed specifically for kick drums and other bass instruments. It provides superb attack and "punch", and delivers studio quality sound even at extremely high sound pressure levels.
The Beta 52A features a modified supercardioid pattern throughout its frequency range to insure high gain-before-feedback and excellent rejection of unwanted sound. A built in dynamic locking stand adapter with an integral XLR connector simplifies installation, particularly if the microphone is to be placed inside a kick drum. The stand adapter keeps the microphone position fixed and resists slipping, even when subjected to sharp blows and strong vibrations.
A hardened steel mesh grille protects the Beta 52A from the abuse and wear associated with touring.
- Frequency response shaped specifically for kick drums and bass instruments
- Built–in dynamic locking stand adapter with integral XLR connector simplifies setup, especially inside a kick drum
- Studio quality performance, even at extremely high sound pressure levels
- Supercardioid pattern for high gain before feedback and superior rejection of unwanted noise
- Hardened steel mesh grille that resists wear and abuse
- Advanced pneumatic shock mount system that minimizes transmission of mechanical noise and vibration
- Neodymium magnet for high signal–to–noise ratio output
- Low sensitivity to varying load impedance
- Legendary Shure quality and reliability
- Type : Dynamic (moving coil)
- Frequency Response : 20 to 10,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern : Supercardioid
- Output Impedance : 150 ohms
- Phasing : Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 with respect to pin 3
- Connector : Three-pin professional audio connector (male XLR type)
- Net Weight : 605 grams
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CCs Light & Sound Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.