AKG P120 High Performance General Purpose Condenser Recording Microphone
For project studios, home recording and stage, the P120 is a 2/3-inch diaphragm true condenser microphone that offers solidly built quality, outstanding performance and excellent value.
The low-mass diaphragm delivers a clear sound with accurate sonic detail for vocals, speech and instrument recording in project studios and for home recording.
- Rugged all-metal body and robust design withstands tough day-to-day use
- Switchable bass-cut filter eliminates rumble or footfall noise
- Switchable attenuation pad for high SPL applications up to 150 dB SPL
- Complete with Stand Adaptor
- Audio frequency bandwidth : 20 to 20000 Hz
- Equivalent noise level : 19 dB-A
- Sensitivity : 24 mV/Pa
- Signal to Noise : 75 dB-A
- Preattenuation Pad : -20 dB
- Bass cut filter : 300 - 6 dB/octave Hz
- Electrical impedance : 200 Ohms
- Recommended load impedance : 1000 Ohms
- Polar Pattern : Cardioid
- Powering Interface Voltage : 44 to 52 V Current < 3 mA
- Audio Output Type : Balanced Male 3-pin XLR
- Dimensions : Length 165 mm x Diameter 54 mm
- Weight : 455 g
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CCs Light & Sound Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.