AKG D12VR Bass Instrument Microphone
The D12 VR is a reference large-diaphragm dynamic microphone with cardioid polar pattern. Designed specifically for kick-drum live and recording applications, the microphone has a thin diaphragm to enhance the low frequency performance.
Its warm sound is realized by the original C414 transformer, especially impressive at high signal levels.
The D12 VR features three active filter presets to match its sound shape with the kick drum’s character. When activated, the output level is automatically reduced by 10 dB. The filter settings can be controlled using a switch on the microphone body.
Without phantom power, the microphone operates in passive mode and delivers the instruments pure sound.
- Ultra thin diaphragm for accurate reproduction of the instruments sound
- Optimized bass chamber for enhanced low frequency performance
- Patented switchable active-filter presets three sound shapes to match the drums character
- Original C414 transformer delivers a warm sound especially at high signal levels
- Cardioid polar pattern rejects overspill from nearby instruments
- Polar Pattern : cardioid
- Audio Frequency bandwidth : 17 to 17000 Hz
- Sensitivity : 1.2 mV/Pa
- Electrical Impedance : 200 Ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance : 1000 Ohms
- Audio Output Type : Balanced XLR 3-pin
- Body : metal Finish galvanized nickel matte/black
- Dimensions : Length 101 mm Width 66 mm Height 125 mm Diameter 66 mm
- Net Weight : 500 g
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CCs Light & Sound Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.