Sennheiser MKH416S Professional Shotgun Microphone
Broadcast Quality Shotgun
Superb for Radio and Television
The MKH 416 shotgun microphone has excellent directivity and a compact design.
High consonant articulation and feedback rejection make the MKH416 a superb all-round microphone for film, radio and television, especially for outside broadcast applications.
- Increased directivity due to interference tube principle
- Very low inherent self-noise
- High sensitivity
- Transformerless and fully floating balanced output
- Rugged, suitable for adverse climatic conditions
- Matt black all-metal body
In The Box :
- 1 x MKH 416 P 48
- 1 x MZW 415 windshield
- 1 x MZQ 100 microphone clamp
- Dimensions : Ø 19 x 250 mm
- Frequency response (microphone) : 40 - 20000 Hz
- Transducer principle (Microphone) : RF condenser microphone
- Pick-up pattern : super-cardioid/lobar
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz) : 25 mV/Pa +- 1 dB
- Nominal impedance : 25 ohm
- Min. terminating impedance : 800 ohm
- Equivalent noise level : 13 dB
- Maximum sound pressure level (passiv) : 130 dB
- Current consumption : 2 mA
- Voltage : 48 +- 4 V Phantom
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CCs Light & Sound Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.