Sennheiser MKE600 Professional Shotgun Microphone
Phantom or Battery Powering
With Foam Windshield and Shoe Mount
The MKE 600 is the ideal video camera/camcorder microphone able to handle even demanding filmic challenges.
Due to its high directivity, the MKE 600 picks up sounds coming from the direction in which the camera is pointing and effectively attenuates noise coming from the sides and rear.
The switchable “Low Cut” filter additionally minimizes wind noise.
Because some video cameras/camcorders do not provide phantom power, the MKE 600 can also be battery powered. A battery on/off switch prevents the battery from discharging prematurely; “Low Batt” is displayed.
- Pronounced directivity Maximal rejection of side noise
- Switchable "Low Cut" filter minimizes wind noise
- Phantom or battery powering
- Battery switch with "Low Batt" indicator
- Rugged all-metal housing
- Very good suppression of structure-borne noise
- Supplied with foam windshield and shoe mount
- Dimensions : diameter 20 mm, length 256 mm
- Microphone pattern : super-cardioid/lobar
- Frequency response : 40 Hz to 20 kHz
- Max. sound pressure level : 132 dB SPL at P48; 126 dB SPL with battery powering
- Weight : 128 g (without battery)
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz) : 21 mV/Pa at P48; 19mV/Pa with battery powering
- Equivalent noise level : 15 dB (A) at P48; 16 dB (A) with battery powering
- Operating time approx. : 150 hrs
- Power supply : 48 V +/- 4V (P48, IEC 61938) or battery 1.5V AA size
- Current consumption : 4.4 mA at P48
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CCs Light & Sound Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.