Sennheiser E835 Microphone
The e 835 is a cardioid lead vocal stage microphone specially designed to perform under pressure.
It's balanced frequency response maintains signal quality when moving on and off axis during perfomance. The gentle presence boost ensures vocal clarity and projection. The minimal proximity effect provides for consistently clear bass-end performance when singing closer to, or further from the microphone
The cardioid pick-up pattern provides excellent feedback rejection, enabling the microphone to handle higher sound pressure levels. The rugged metal construction and internal damping isolates handling noise.
- Rugged metal body
- Excellent feedback rejection
- Shock-mounted capsule provides excellent suppression of handling noise
- Uniform on- and off-axis response
- Cardioid pick-up pattern provides isolation from other on-stage signals
- Hum compensating coil
- Delivery Includes microphone clip and pouch
- Transducer principle : dynamic
- Frequency Response : 40 - 16,000 Hz
- Pick-up pattern : cardioid
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz) : 2.7 mV/Pa
- Nominal impedance : 350 ohm
- Min. terminating impedance : 1000 ohm
- Connector : XLR-3
- Dimensions : 48 x 180 mm
- Weight w/o cable : 330 g
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CCs Light & Sound Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.