Sennheiser E608 Dynamic Instrument Microphone
A solid choice for brass and woodwind players. With its flexible gooseneck, the e 608 snuggles right up to the instrument, while the multifunctional clip lets it find an optimal position on every instrument. The shock-mounted capsule reliably protects against structure-borne noise.
The e 608 comes closer to the heart of each instrument and transmits its character in soft, warm tones.
- Dynamic microphone with gooseneck
- Low sensitivity to structure-borne noise
- Extremely rugged fiberglass housing with tear-resistant cable (XLR connector)
- Simple handling and flexible positioning
- Hum compensating coil
- Highly effective shock mount
- Dimensions : Ø 17 x 185 mm
- Connector : XLR-3
- Frequency response (microphone) : 40 - 16000 Hz
- Transducer principle (Microphone) : dynamic
- Weight Without cable : 20 g
- Pick-up pattern : super-cardioid
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz) : 0,8 mV/Pa
- Nominal impedance : 250 ohm
- Min. terminating impedance : 1000 ohm
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CCs Light & Sound Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.