Rode NTG4 Shotgun Microphone with WS6 Professional Windshield
The NTG4 broadcast-quality directional condenser microphone designed to provide premium audio recording in a versatile range of applications including on-camera and boom mounted.
Phantom power is required.
In The Box :
- NTG4 Directional Condenser Microphone
- RM5 Durable Microphone Clip
- ZP1 Padded Zip Pouch
- Foam Windshield
- Broadcast sound quality
- Low noise circuitry
- Rugged metal construction
- Convenient digital switching
- High Frequency Boost
- High Pass Filter (Flat/75Hz)
- PAD (-10db)
- Ten year extended warranty with online registration
- Acoustic Principle : Line Gradient
- Capsule : 0.50"
- Polar Pattern : Supercardioid
- Address Type : End
- Frequency Range : 20Hz - 20kHz (selected HPF @75Hz)
- Output Impedance : 200Ω
- Maximum SPL : 135dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Sensitivity : -32.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (25.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted) : 16dB-A
- Power Options : +12V phantom power, +24V phantom power, +48V phantom power
- Weight : 126gm
- Dimensions : 225mmH x 22mmW x 22mmD
- Output : XLR Output
The RØDE WS6 Deluxe Windshield is designed to reduce wind noise when recording in adverse environmental conditions.
Suitable for the RØDE NTG-1 and NTG-2, as well as any shotgun microphone with a maximum slot length of 160.5mm (6 1/4”) and a diameter of 21-22.5mm.
- Weight : 50g
- Maximum microphone length of slots : 160.5mm
- Maximum microphone diameter : 21-22.5mm
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CCs Light & Sound Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.