Rode NT2000 Studio Condenser Microphone
The world's first large diaphragm condenser studio microphone with seamlessly variable Polar Patterns, Filter and Pad located conveniently on the microphone body.
The NT2000's state of the art surface-mount electronics combined with the Australian designed and manufactured HF1 Capsule, provide extremely low self-noise (7 dBA) and a maximum SPL of 147 dB (157 dB with pad fully engaged) ensuring exceptional results and the ultimate in recording creativity.
- Large 1" (25mm) HF1 gold sputtered capsule
- Continuously variable polar pattern, from Omni to Cardioid to Figure 8 controlled on the mic
- Continuously variable PAD and High-Pass Filter
- Ultra low noise, transformerless surface mount circuitry
- Wide dynamic range
- High strength welded and heat treated steel mesh head
- Internal capsule shock mounting
- Power : P48 (48V) phantom supply
- Acoustic Principle : Pressure, Pressure gradient
- Directional Pattern : Continuously variable multi pattern - Omni, through Cardioid to Figure 8
- Frequency range : 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Output impedance : 200 ohm
- Signal noise ratio : >87 dB SPL (A - weighted per IEC651)
- Equivalent noise : 7 dB SPL (A - weighted per IEC651)
- Maximum SPL : 147dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1K ohm load) (157dB with PAD at maximum)
- Maximum output voltage : +15dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1K ohm load)
- Sensitivity : -36 dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (16 mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Weight : 831gm
- Dimensions : 208mmH x 55mmW x 55mmD
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CCs Light & Sound Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.