Mipro MA100SB Portable Battery PA with Bluetooth & UHF Wireless Receiver - 5NB Frequency
Mipro MA-100SB ultra compact and ultra light portable PA system, 50 watt with Bluetooth & rechargeable battery. Comes with 1 x 16-channel UHF wireless reciever module 5NB (520~544MHz). Transmitter NOT included.
The MA-100 is powerful and offers a vast array of features in an easy-to-use package. It can be easily carried via the padded shoulder strap, built-in handle, or mounted on a microphone stand. It is an excellent public address solution for small crowds.
Ideal applications include :
- School classrooms
- Places of worship
- Presentations, seminars and meetings
- Day-care activities; playground duty
- Indoor/outdoor gatherings
- Tour guides & Paging
- Fire fighters, law enforcement, search & rescue squads
- Street performers
- Factory and company tours
- Rugged yet lightweight one-piece molded cabinet.
- Built-in 1 or 2 wireless diversity receivers with 16 auto-scannable frequencies.
- One-touch Scan & Sync (ACT) button for fast and easy channel set-up.
- Built-in Bluetooth receiver for wireless audio streaming.
- Built-in USB music player & recorder with LCD screen.
- Built-in one-button alarm/siren for warning of threats.
- User-friendly control panel provides intuitive easy operation.
- 50 W class-D amplifier to power a 5" full range driver.
- AC and lithium rechargeable battery operation.
- Up to 12 hours of stand-by time per 4-hour full charge.
- Weighs only 1.8 kgs
- Max. Power Output : 50 Watts
- Amplifier : Class D
- Sensitivity : Typical: 90 dB | Maximum: 102 dB
- T.H.D. : < 1%
- Frequency Response : 50 Hz ~ 18 kHz
- Speaker : 5 " full-range, high efficiency
- Audio Inputs :
- Wired : 6.3 mm (1/4 ")
- Line-In : 3.5 mm (1/8 ")
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- Audio Output : 3.5 mm (1/8 ")
- Alarm Siren : Siren sound with fade-in mode
- Installation : Microphone stand, table mounted, shoulder belt.
- Power Supply :
- AC : External 100 ~ 240V AC switching power supply (Max. Power Consumption: 60 W)
- DC & Battery : Built-in 14.8 V / 2.6 AH rechargeable lithium battery (MB-10 × 1)
- Charge Time : 4 hours (automatic charging management)
- Standby Time : > 12 hours
- Battery Indicator : 4-level indicator (25/50/75/100%)
- Dimensions (W×H×D) : 135 × 144 × 240 mm
- Weight : Approx. 1.8 kg (MB-10 battery included)
- Wireless System Receiver Channel : Single
- Frequency Range : UHF 520~544MHz
- Bandwidth : 24 MHz
- Preset Channels : 16
- Channel Set-up : Scan & ACT sync
- Antenna : Built-in
- Built-in USB Port : USB 2.0
- USB Play & Record : LCD displays track name, number, time, recording status.
- Operation : On-board. USB remote control included.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CCs Light & Sound Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.