Shure GLXD14B98 Wireless Microphone System with Beta 98 Instrument Microphone
The GLX-D Digital Wireless System combines revolutionary LINKFREQ Automatic Frequency Management and battery rechargeability with unparalleled Shure design and construction and the Beta98 instrument microphone to provide exceptional digital audio clarity with seamless operation.
Included : GLXD4 wireless receiver; GLXD1 bodypack transmitter; Beta98 instrument microphone; rechargeable battery; power supply; USB charge cable.
The GLXD4 single channel wireless receiver combines revolutionary LINKFREQ Automatic Frequency Management and battery rechargeability with unparalleled Shure design and construction. Integrated battery charge port for Shure lithium ion batteries enables charging while in use.
Globally-unlicensed 2.4 GHz frequency band allows operation of up to 4 compatible systems in typical setting, up to 8 maximum under ideal conditions. Operational frequency 2400-2483.5MHz.
- Hi-res LCD screen status display
- Real-time battery run-time displayed in hours and minutes (accurate within +/- 15 minutes)
- Remote adjustable transmitter gain control
- Integrated battery charge port for proprietary Shure lithium-ion transmitter batteries, two-color charge indicator LED
- Green : Charged
- Flashing Green : 90% charged
- Red: Charging
- XLR and ¼” output connectors
- Lightweight, durable construction
The GLXD1 bodypack transmitter has rugged, metal construction with ergonomic design and reversible belt clip to fit comfortably and snugly in various positions. Up to 16 hours of continuous, rechargeable use with Shure proprietary lithium-ion rechargeable batteries.
- Automatically links with GLX-D wireless receivers for seamless frequency changing
- Up to 16 hours of continuous, rechargeable use with Shure proprietary lithium-ion rechargeable batteries
- Operating Range
- Indoors : Up to 100 feet (30 m) typical, with a maximum of 200 feet (60 m) under ideal conditions
- Outdoors: Up to 65 feet (20 m) typical, with a maximum of 165 feet (50 m) under ideal conditions
- Sophisticated design with rugged metal construction
- Tactile on/off switch
- Locking TQG connection for use with Shure lavalier, headset, earset and instrument microphones and guitar cables
- Reversible belt clip
The Beta 98 Instrument Microphone is a versatile solution for brass or percussion instruments. No external mounting hardware required. Premium cardioid condenser instrument microphone that clamps onto the bell of wind instruments or onto the rim of percussion instruments. The integrated gooseneck and ratcheting swivel joint allows the mic to be easily positioned and secured, and an isolation shock-mount reduces the transmission of instrument 'key noise' and other mechanical noise.
- Transformerless preamplifier circuitry which improves linearity across the full frequency range.
- The pickup pattern provides high gain-before-feedback and excellent rejection of unwanted noise.
- Its high maximum sound pressure level (SPL) enables it to handle the extreme demands of brass, woodwind and percussion instruments.
- 1.6 m high-flex cable terminating in a 4-pin mini-connector, for use with wireless bodypack transmitters
- Tailored frequency response for open, natural sound reproduction
- Compact, lightweight construction provides a low degree of visibility
- Gooseneck, ratcheting swivel joint and gooseneck angle brace allow for optimum placement and fixed positioning
- Legendary Shure ruggedness and reliability
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CCs Light & Sound Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.