Rode SmartLav+ Lavalier Microphone for Smart Phones with VC1 and SC3
The SmartLav+ [SmartLav Plus] is a broadcast-grade wearable microphone designed for use in a wide range of film, television and broadcast scenarios, or wherever broadcast quality audio is required in a discreet, portable format without the complication and expense of additional wireless equipment.
With the smartLav+ the user simply mounts the microphone on the talent, connects it to a smartphone or tablet headset jack and records via the RØDE Rec app for iOS, or any other audio app of their choice.
By employing a professional quality omni-directional condenser capsule the smartLav+ picks up sound equally from all around the microphone, allowing for versatility when mounting and ensuring a high degree of user-friendly operation.
A foam pop shield is supplied to minimise wind noise and vocal plosives (hard ‘b’, ‘t’ and ‘p’ sounds), as well as a durable mounting clip with in-built cable management. Its Kevlar® reinforced cable ensures that you never stretch or snap your microphone under normal usage conditions.
The smartLav+ is compatible with any audio app that accepts input from the headset connection, however it has been designed to pair perfectly with RØDE’s RØDE Rec app for Apple iOS devices. RØDE Rec turns the user’s iOS device into a fully-featured field recorder, with a wide range of equalisation presets to suit various recording situations, in addition to professional editing functions and the ability to publish to SoundCloud and Dropbox direct from the app.
In The Box :
- SmartLav+ Lavalier microphone for smartphones
- LAV-CLIP Microphone Mounting Clip
- WS-LAV Pop Filter/Wind Shield
- 1 x SC3 adaptor
- 1 x VC1 extension cable
- Acoustic Principle : Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics : JFET Capsule 0.10"
- Polar Pattern : Omnidirectional - picks up all sides equally
- Address Type : End
- Frequency Range : 20Hz - 20kHz (selected HPF @ 0)
- Output Impedance : 0 ohm
- Maximum SPL : 110dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1K ohm load)
- Maximum Output Level : 189.0dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1K ohm load)
- Sensitivity : -35.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (17.80mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted) : 27dB-A
- Weight : 6.00gm
- Dimensions : 1180.00mmH x 4.50mmW x 4.50mmD
- Output : TRRS Output
The VC1 is a 3-metre 3.5 mm stereo audio extension cable, featuring two core shielding and a gold plated jack and socket.
Suitable for use in conjunction with the VideoMic and Stereo VideoMic. The VC1 extension cable can also be used with the VXLR for 3.5 mm mini jack conversion to XLR input.
The SC3 is a high-quality shielded adaptor, designed to allow the smartLav to connect to 3.5mm TRS devices such as cameras and audio recorders with plug-in power.
The gold-plated contacts are colour coded, with grey indicating the TRRS input.
- Weight : 20.00gm
- Dimensions : 30.00mmH x 10.00mmW x 170.00mmD
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CCs Light & Sound Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.