Rode Videomic ME for iPhone
The VideoMic Me is a compact and lightweight, high-quality directional microphone that connects directly to the iPhone TRRS microphone/headphone socket.
Its flexible mounting bracket accommodates a wide range of smartphones and allows the microphone to be fitted for primary camera or front camera ('selfie') use.
A 3.5mm headphone jack on the rear allows for play-through of audio while recording (app dependent) as well as easy playback of your videos without having to remove the microphone.
The VideoMic Me includes a deluxe furry windshield for shooting outdoors or in adverse weather.
- Acoustic Principle : Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics : JFET impedance converter
- Capsule : 0.50"
- Polar Pattern : Cardioid
- Address Type : End
- Frequency Range : 100Hz - 20kHz
- Maximum SPL : 140dB SPL (at 1kHz, 1% THD into 1K ohm load)
- Sensitivity : -33.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (22.00mV at 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB at 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted) : 20dB-A
- Weight : 34gm
- Dimensions : 38mmH x 21mmW x 80mmD
- Output : TRRS Output
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CCs Light & Sound Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.