Rode NTG1 Shotgun Microphone with FREE WS6 Professional Windshield
The RØDE NTG-1 is a lightweight condenser shotgun microphone, specifically designed for professional applications within the film, video, television, voice-over and ENG industries.
The NTG-1 provides an electronically balanced output stage and operates on 48V to the P48 standard. The NTG-1 offers wide bandwidth and a controlled polar response coupled with low noise SMT electronics. The NTG-1 is extremely lightweight making it ideal for mounting directly to video cameras (with optional accessories) or a Boom pole.
The NTG-1 comes complete with mount and windshield. The supplied windscreen effectively suppresses wind noise when recording outdoors in moderate conditions. Optional accessories are available for more demanding applications.
- Broadcast sound quality
- Low noise circuitry
- Condenser transducer
- Rugged metal construction
- Low weight - 105g
- Low handling noise
- Power : P48 (48V) phantom supply
- Acoustic Principle : Line gradient
- Directional Pattern : Super Cardioid
- Frequency range : 20Hz-20kHz, selectable HPF @ 80Hz/12dB/octave
- Output impedance : 50 ohm
- Signal noise ratio : 76 dB SPL (A - weighted per IEC651)
- Equivalent noise : 18 dB SPL (A - weighted per IEC651) Maximum SPL 139dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1K ohm load)
- Maximum output voltage : -15.4dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1K ohm load)
- Sensitivity : -36 dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (15 mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Weight : 105gm
- Dimensions : 217mmH x 22mmW x 22mmD
The RØDE WS6 Deluxe Windshield is designed to reduce wind noise when recording in adverse environmental conditions.
Suitable for the RØDE NTG-1 and NTG-2, as well as any shotgun microphone with a maximum slot length of 160.5mm (6 1/4”) and a diameter of 21-22.5mm.
- Weight : 50g
- Maximum microphone length of slots : 160.5mm
- Maximum microphone diameter : 21-22.5mm
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CCs Light & Sound Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.