Rode NTG3B Black Shotgun Microphone with WS7 Professional Windshield
The NTG3B is a result of years of development by RØDE engineers, providing the professional broadcast and film industries with an affordable yet uncompromising microphone.
Using a technology known as RF-bias the RØDE NTG-3B is almost completely resistant to moisture, making it the only option when recording in any demanding environments where condensation is an issue.
In addition to its robust properties the NTG-3B combines very low weight (163g), a durable finish and incredibly low handling and self-noise (13dBA) to become RØDE’s premier A/V microphone.
When not in use the NTG-3B can be stored away in the included weather resistant aluminium storage cylinder, providing additional protection when travelling and storing the microphone.
- Designed to withstand adverse environmental conditions
- 50% less self-noise than the majority of shotgun microphones
- True condenser (externally RF biased)
- Extremely low handling noise
- High level of immunity to radio frequency broadcast
- Superior broadcast sound quality
- Weather resistant aluminium storage cylinder included
- Power : P48 (48V) phantom supply
- Acoustic Principle : Line Gradient
- Directional Pattern : Super Cardioid
- Frequency range : 40 Hz - 20 kHz
- Output impedance : 25 ohm
- Signal noise ratio : 81 dB SPL (A - weighted per IEC651)
- Equivalent noise : 13 dB SPL (A - weighted per IEC651)
- Maximum SPL : 130dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1K ohm load)
- Maximum output voltage : 8.2dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1K ohm load)
- Sensitivity : -30 dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (31.6 mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Weight : 163gm
- Dimensions : 255mmH x 19mmW x 19mmD
The RØDE WS7 Large Deluxe Windshield is designed to reduce wind noise when recording in adverse environmental conditions.
Suitable for the RØDE NTG-3B and any shotgun microphone with a maximum slot length of 186.5mm (7 1/4") and a diameter of 19-20mm.
Compatible Rode Microphones : NTG-3B
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CCs Light & Sound Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.