Rode NTG-2 Light Weight Condenser Shotgun Microphone
The RODE NTG-2 is a lightweight condenser shotgun microphone, designed for professional applications within the film, video, television and production industries.
The NTG-2 provides a balanced low impedance output stage and operates either from an internal 1.5 V battery (AA) or 48 V to the P48 standard. A wide bandwidth and controlled polar response coupled with low noise SMT electronics, makes the NTG-2 the perfect choice for film, video engineering and voice-over work.
The NTG-2 is extremely lightweight making it ideal for mounting directly to video cameras or on boom poles.
- Broadcast sound quality
- Low noise circuitry
- Condenser transducer
- P48 phantom power or 1.5V AA battery
- Two step High-Pass Filter - Flat or 80Hz
- Rugged metal construction
- Low weight - 161g
- Low handling noise
- Power : P48 (48V) phantom supply or 1.5V AA battery
- Acoustic Principle : Line gradient
- Directional Pattern : Super Cardioid
- Frequency range : 20Hz-20kHz, selectable HPF @ 80Hz/12dB/octave
- Output impedance 250 ohm (phantom), 350 ohm (battery)
- Signal noise ratio : 76 dB SPL (A - weighted per IEC651)
- Equivalent noise : 18 dB SPL (A - weighted per IEC651)
- Maximum SPL : 131dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1K ohm load)
- Maximum output voltage : -15.4dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1K ohm load)
- Sensitivity : -36 dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (15 mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Weight : 161gm
- Dimensions : 278mmH x 22mmW x 22mmD
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CCs Light & Sound Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.