Rode NT3 Condenser Microphone
Stylish and modern, the NT3 is purpose built for studio, stage and location work.
The NT3 is made from the finest components to deliver results demanded by engineers and musicians alike. The NT3 features battery and phantom power and its low noise makes it hard to match.
- Transformerless output
- Internal capsule shock mounting
- Heavy duty Cast metal/satin nickel body
- High immunity to RF interference
- High strength welded and heat treated mesh head
- Premium quality surface mount components
- True condenser (externally biased)
- Hypercardioid polar response
- Full frequency response
- Battery status LED indicator
- Capsule: Externally polarized 19mm (3/4") condenser
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Pickup Pattern: Hypercardioid
- Frequency response: 20 Hz-20 kHz
- Output Impedance: 200 Sensitivity: -39dB re 1volt/pascal (12mV @ 94dB SPL) +/-2dB
- Equivalent Noise: <17 dBA ("A"-weighted per `IEC268-15)
- Maximum Output: +9.5dBu (@ 1% THD into 1K)
- Dynamic Range: > 123dB (per IEC268-15)
- Maximum SPL: > 140dB SPL (@ 1% THD into 1K) Signal/Noise Ratio: > 77dB (per IEC268-15)
- Power Requirements: P48, P24, P12 phantom 9V battery
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CCs Light & Sound Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.