Rode M3 Condenser Microphone
The M3 is an extremely versatile microphone that is at home in the studio, on location, or wherever a low-noise wide-response cardioid condenser microphone is demanded.
An end address condenser microphone, the M3 features a heavy-duty metal body, category leading low self-noise, three stage PAD (O, -10db, -20db), a battery status LED and a High Pass Filter.
The M3 also comes complete with windshield, stand mount and carry case and can be powered via a 9V battery or 24-48V Phantom.
- Acoustic principle: Permanently polarised condenser
- Directional pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 40Hz ~ 20kHz
- Output impedance: 200 ohm
- Signal noise ratio din iec 651: 73dB SPL (per IEC651)
- Equvalent noise: 21dbA SPL (a - weighted per IEC651)
- Maximum spl: 142dB (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1k ohm load)
- Sensitivity: -40dB+/-3dB re 1V/Pa @ 1kHz (6.3mV/Pa @ 94db SPL)
- Dynamic range din iec 651: 121dB (per IEC651)
- Power supply voltage: 1.6mA (battery)/6.5mA (48V Phantom Power)
- Battery life: >200 hours
- Output connection: 3 pin XLR
- Weight without battery: 390g
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CCs Light & Sound Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.