RATstands The Concert Conductor's Stand with Birch Tray
The Concert Conductor’s Stand’s combination of slender metal stem and natural wood tray perfectly complements the appearance of a modern or historic concert hall.
Designed with simplicity in mind, the extra wide tray is formed from one piece of natural birch and held firmly in place at any angle or height by advanced locking mechanisms.
- Friction locks automatically hold the tray at whatever angle you set. There are no knobs to fiddle with or lose, and it will never go slack.
Strong and rigid
- The heavy-gauge steel stem is very strong and rigid. This stand doesn’t sway, and yet can be adjusted smoothly and easily to the desired height, where it stays automatically. The stem is coated in tough, scratch resistant epoxy.
- The base is made from tubular steel for strength and rigidity without excess weight. Rubber feet preserve your floor and prevent clatter if the stand in knocked. The base is coated in black nylon for ultimate durability.
Double lip tray
- The tray has a double-lip which provides space for storing pencils and small instruments. The lip is lined with foam rubber to protect your accessories and eliminate noise.
The Concert Pro Stem
- The Concert Conductor’s Stand has a thumb screw for height locking and its base is made of solid steel for extra stability.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CCs Light & Sound Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.