RATstands 69Q13 Jazz Stand - Professional Folding Music Stand
Full range of height adjustment and industry standard stability
Full size music tray with pencil shelf
Unfolds in three moves from a flat pack no larger than the size of the tray
No knobs, no finger traps and no hassle; just three easy moves
Goes high enough for the trumpeter, yet low enough for the youngest cellist
A professional music stand with a full range of height adjustment, industry standard stability and a full size music tray with pencil shelf. And yet, as a result of its unique design it unfolds in three moves from a flat pack no larger than the size of the tray. It does this with no knobs, no finger traps and no hassle; just three easy moves.
The ultimate travelling stand, both for individual musicians and touring groups.
- 1. When unfolded, The Jazz Stand is adjusted by raising or lowering it to the desired height and leaving it there. Its friction joints ensure that it stays at the right height.
- 2. The anodized aluminium stem is very strong, rigid and light. This stand doesn’t sway, and yet can be adjusted smoothly and easily.
- 3. The injection-moulded tray is virtually unbreakable; if bent, it springs back. The tray is made of a polymer which does not “ring” when knocked. It has smoothly rounded edges all over – safe to handle and kind to your instruments.
- 4. The tray has an additional shelf for pencils and small instruments. Friction locks automatically to hold the tray at whatever angle you set. There are no knobs to fiddle with or lose, and it will never go slack.
- 5. Diecast aluminium legs with supertough scratch-resistant epoxy coating give enormous strength with low weight. Rubber feet preserve your floor and prevent clatter if the stand is knocked.
- 6. Jazz Stands nest next to each other when standing.
- 7. The Jazz Stand can be unfolded with its base reversed to enable it to get right up to the chair of the player in front.
- 8. The Jazz Stand goes high enough for the trumpeter, yet low enough for the youngest cellist. The Jazz Stand’s reversible legs enable it to be used as a portable conductor’s stand.
- 9. When folded, Jazz Stands interlock to form an orderly pile.
- Height measured from floor to lower edge of score adjustable between: 432 and 1207mm.
- Weight : 2.8kg
- Tray size excluding pencil shelf area : 503 x 323mm.
- Size when folded : 503x380x65mm
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CCs Light & Sound Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.