PreSonus HP60 Headphone Amplifier
The HP60 is more than just a half-dozen headphone amps, it’s a field-tested solution to a host of common headphone-monitoring problems. Each of the HP60’s six headphone amps has its own level control and puts out 150 mW.
The HP60 features two sets of line-level, stereo inputs that are routed to all six headphones; a Mix control that sets their relative levels for each headphone output. So you can feed the main control-room mix to channel A and the click to channel B and use the Mix controls to individually raise or lower the click relative to the main mix for each musician.
In addition to the two pairs of main stereo inputs, you get an external stereo input pair with level control for each headphone channel. A Mono switch lets you sum the left and right inputs. Additionally, a mute switch is provided for each headphone output. So you can send each person a feed of just their instrument or voice and can control the level separately for each.
The Talk button controls any dynamic microphone connected to the talkback-mic input, you can even use a footswitch to control the talkback hands-free.
Each channel also has stereo line outputs that can send a copy of the line-level headphone-channel mix to additional headphone amplifiers or monitor systems. So if you have a large band and need more than six headphones, you can chain two or more HP60s.
- 6 screaming-loud (150 mW/channel) headphone outputs (front panel)
- 6 unbalanced stereo ¼” line outputs (1 per channel); carries a copy of the channel mix
- 6 unbalanced stereo ¼” external analog line inputs (1 per channel) for “more me,” with trim controls
- 4 balanced ¼” analog line inputs (L/R Mix input pairs A and B)
- 1 balanced XLR Talkback input for external dynamic microphone 1 ¼” footswitch jack for hands-free Talkback operation
- 2 stereo input channels (A and B)
- Channel controls :
- External input level
- Headphone level control for each headphone output
- Mix A/B control (blends signals from input pairs A and B)
- Mono switch for external input
- Mute switch (mutes input pairs A and B)
- Master controls :
- Input A level
- Input B level
- Talk button (momentary switch)
- Talkback-mic level
- 1U 19” rack-mountable, rugged steel chassis
- Internal power supply with standard IEC connector
- Inputs :
- Inputs A and B Connector Type : (2 ea.) ¼” TRS balanced
- External Input Connector Type : ¼” TRS stereo unbalanced
- Input Impedance : 10 k ohm
- Headphone Outputs Connector type : ¼” TRS stereo unbalanced
- Max Output Power : 150 mW/Ch.
- Frequency Response : 20 Hz - 20 kHz, ±0.5 dB, 60 ohm load
- Headphone Impedance Working Range : 32 ohm - 600 ohm
- Power : Internal supply, standard IEC connector
- Dimensions : Height 44.45 mm x Depth 139.7 mm x Width 482.6 mm
- Weight : 3.63 kg
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CCs Light & Sound Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.