Alctron HA120 Personal Headphone Monitor Amplifier
Alctron HA120 is a compact and flexible headphone monitor Amp for those musicians whose instruments restrict their freedom of movement (keyboards, drums, percussions, background vocals).
- Two direct balanced XLR inputs and one 3.5mm headphone output
- Switch from stereo to mono-mix with the Stereo/Mono switch on the panel
- Adjust the Volume by the control knob
The HA120 is housed in Sturdy aluminum case and powered by 9V battery
- Input connector: 2 x standard XLR jack 3-pole, with interlock
- Earphone connector: 1/8" mini connector
- Frequency response: 30 Hz - 20 KHz +/- 2 dB
- Minimum impedance of earphones: 12 ohms per side
- Input impedance: 15kohms
- Power supply: 9V block alkaline battery (not included)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CCs Light & Sound Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.