Jands E101 Intercom Beltpack Communications Substation
The Jands Ezicom system is an easy to use and cost effective communications system. Intended for use in all stage and theatre productions, Ezicom’s simple, logical control layout means it can be set up and operated by untrained users while still delivering professional performance.
The system is comprised of the E101 single channel belt pack and the E401 four channel master station. A communications system can use up to 20 remote E101 units across the 4 switchable outputs of the E401. Connection between the master station and the belt packs is via standard two core screened microphone cables.
The E101 belt pack comes in an extruded aluminium chassis with high impact injection moulded end caps ensuring it can take the bumps and bruises it gets when used every day. Designed to be electronically compatible with the Clear-Com™ Partyline range means the Jands E101 can be used in conjunction with Clear-Com Partyline systems.
- Up to 20 remote E101 units can be connected to one E401 master station
- Connection between the master station and the substations is via standard two-core screened microphone cables
- Audio levels remain constant when stations join or leave the line
- Audio circuits are designed to give high intelligibility even in the presence of dimmer noise and strong RF fields
- Single channel operation
- Head set volume level control
- Backlit switches are easily identified in dark or low light situations
- Channel Call Switch
- Microphone On/Off
- Input and output link connectors
- Rugged extruded aluminium construction with attractive injection moulded endcaps
- Removable spring steel belt clip
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CCs Light & Sound Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.