Jands E401 Ezicom Master Intercom Station
The Jands Ezicom system is an easy to use and cost effective communications system. Intended for use in all stage and theatre productions, Ezicom’s simple, logical control layout means it can be set up and operated by untrained users while still delivering professional performance.
The system is comprised of the E101 single channel belt pack and the E401 four channel master station. A communications system can use up to 20 remote E101 units across the 4 switchable outputs of the E401. Connection between the master station and the belt packs is via standard two core screened microphone cables.
The E401 Master has a reduced control set to ease learning and minimise mistakes. Because there are fewer controls, they’ve been made bigger and are easier to find in a hurry, plus all controls are backlit so you can always see what you’re pressing. The remote mic disable facility and program input connector makes the stage manager’s job easy.
- Up to 20 remote E101 units can be connected to one E401 master station
- Connection between the master station and the substations is via standard two-core screened microphone cables
- Audio levels remain constant when stations join or leave the line
- Cable lengths of up to a kilometre may be used
- Audio circuits are designed to give high intelligibility even in the presence of dimmer noise and strong RF fields
- Four isolated outputs
- Circuit On LED per channel
- Circuit Call LED per channel
- Headset connector on front panel
- Headset level control
- Master Call illuminated switch
- Microphone On/Off switch
- Program input connector
- Program mic/line switch
- Program level control
- Power On/Overload LED
- Remote mic disable facility
- Backlit switches are easily identified in dark or low-light situations
- High quality metal-bodied connectors
- Simple/rugged design
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CCs Light & Sound Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.