Boya M4OD Omni-Directional Lavalier Microphone with XLR Output
XLR Output | Requires Phantom Power
The M4OD lavalier mic with omnidirectional polar pattern provides a uniform frequency response at the direct and off-axis sections of the capsule with good rejection of clothing, contact and handling noise.
This microphone requires Phantom Power to operate
- Professional Clip-On Mic for Camcorders, Audio recorders etc.
- Omni directional condenser microphone
- Broadcast-quality condenser mic is ideal for video use
- Includes lapel clip and foam windscreen
- Type : Electret Condenser Microphone
- Polar Pattern : Omni-directional
- Frequency Response : 35-18KHz +/-3dB
- Max SPL : 120 dB
- Sensitivity : -38dB +/-3dB / 0dB=1V/Pa, 1kHz
- Output Impedance : 200 ohms
- Power Requirement : 48V Phantom Power
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio : 78 dB
- Connector : 3-pin XLR
- Length :
- Connector : 99mm
- Cable : 2M
- Weight : 63g
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CCs Light & Sound Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.