AKG C5 Condenser Microphone
AKG C5 Professional condenser vocal microphone, gold-plated sound for lead and backing vocals.
With the C5 professional condenser vocal microphone, your voice will cut through the loudest mix - on any stage. Its cardioid polar pattern ensures maximum gain before feedback and has been optimized for use with in-ear monitor systems.
A gold-plated transducer case protects the capsule from corrosion and humidity. The solid die-cast housing and its extremely rugged grille construction make the C5 an easy to use, reliable companion for tough stage jobs.
- Delicate cardioid condenser capsule for detailed pickup of unique individual acoustic color
- 24-carat gold-plated transducer case for maximum resistance to corrosion and humidity
- Unique presence boost adapter offers a choice of two different sound flavors
- Integrated shock absorber system effectively eliminates unwanted handling noises
- Robust zinc-alloy housing and spring steel grille provide extreme ruggedness for a long stage life
- Frequency bandwidth : 65 to 20000 Hz
- Sensitivity : 4 mV/Pa
- Equivalent Noise Level : 25 dB-A
- Signal to Noise : 49 dB-A
- Electrical Impedance : 200 Ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance : 2000 Ohms
- Polar Pattern : Cardioid
- Powering : Phantom Power
- Output Type : Balanced Male XLR
- Body : metal
- Finish : matte grayish blue
- Dimensions : Height 185 mm Diameter 51 - 51 mm
- Weight : 345 g
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CCs Light & Sound Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.