AKG C1000S MKIV Multi-Purpose Condenser Microphone
Gold sputtered microphone capsule
Powered by internal AA batteries or by phantom power
Bass cut and -10 dB switchable for amazing versatility in every situation
Presence boost adapter provides three frequency settings for different sound sources
Unique polar pattern converter allows the microphone to be switched from cardioid to hyper-cardioid
The Swiss Army Knife of microphones for vocal and instrumental recording, on stage, in ENG/EFP and video production.
The updated version of the C1000 S multipurpose small-diaphragm condenser microphone is extremely popular for its versatility. It is suitable for recording and live-sound applications as well as for ENG/EFP and video productions.
Its gold sputtered capsule housing makes the microphone extremely rugged against humidity. If no phantom power is available, the C1000 S can be powered by two standard AA batteries for up to 120 hours.
More versatile than ever before, the new C1000 S features a bass-cut switch and a switchable -10 dB pad. The polar pattern can quickly be switched from cardioid to hyper-cardioid. Three different frequency settings are adding more clarity to speech and instrument sounds.
- Gold sputtered microphone capsule and XLR pins give high immunity against humidity
- Powered by internal AA batteries or by phantom power for use with any equipment and every application
- Bass cut and -10 dB switchable for amazing versatility in every situation
- Presence boost adapter provides three frequency settings for different sound sources
- Unique polar pattern converter allows the microphone to be switched from cardioid to hyper-cardioid
Included Accessories :
- 1 x W101 External Windscreen
- 1 x PBA1000 Presence Boost Adaptor
- 1 x PPC1000 Polar Pattern Converter
- 1 x SA63 Stand Mounting Adaptor
- 1 x Transport Bag
- Audio Frequency bandwidth : 50 to 20000 Hz
- Sensitivity : 6 mV/Pa
- Equivalent Noise Level : 21 dB-A
- Signal to Noise : 73 dB-A
- Preattunation Pad : 10 dB
- Bass Cut Filter : 80 Hz
- Electrical Impedance : 200 Ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance : 2000 Ohms
- Polar Pattern : hypercardioid; cardioid
- Body : metal
- Finish : matte grayish blue
- Dimensions : Length 229 mm Height 34 mm Diameter 34 mm
- Net Weight : 320 g
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CCs Light & Sound Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.