Shure SM58 Microphone with 5M XLR Lead and Microphone Boom Stand
The Shure SM58® unidirectional (cardioid) dynamic vocal microphone is designed for professional vocal use in live performance, sound reinforcement, and studio recording. It has a tailored vocal response for a sound which is a world standard for singing or speech. A highly effective, built-in spherical filter minimizes wind and breath "pop" noise. A cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source while minimizing unwanted background noise.
Rugged construction, a proven shock-mount system, and a steel mesh grille ensure that even with rough handling, the SM58 will perform consistently,outdoors or indoors.
Bundle Includes :
- 1 x Shure SM58 microphone
- 1 x BravoPro 5-metre balanced microphone cable
- 1 x MS017 microphone boom stand
SM58 Features :
- Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass rolloff
- Uniform cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source and minimizes background noise
- Pneumatic shock-mount system cuts down handling noise
- Effective, built-in spherical wind and pop filter
- Supplied with break-resistant stand adapter which rotates 180 degrees
- Legendary Shure quality, ruggedness and reliability
SM58 Specifications :
- Type : Dynamic (moving coil)
- Frequency Response : 50 to 15,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern : Unidirectional (cardioid), rotationally symmetrical about microphone axis, uniform with frequency
- Sensitivity (at 1,000 Hz Open Circuit Voltage) : -54.5 dBV/Pa (1.85 mV) 1 Pa = 94 dB SPL
- Impedance : Rated impedance is 150 ohms (300 ohms actual) for connection to microphone inputs rated low impedance
- Polarity : Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 with respect to pin 3
- Connector : Three-pin professional audio connector (male XLR type)
- Case : Dark gray, enamel-painted, die cast metal; matte-finished, silver, spherical steel mesh grille
- Net Weight : 298 grams
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CCs Light & Sound Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.