Shure GLXD24B87A Wireless Microphone System with Beta87A Handheld Microphone
GLX-D Handheld Wireless System including the precision engineered Beta87A condenser vocal microphone capsule optimized for lead vocal performance.
The GLXD2 transmits wireless audio with digital clarity and reliability.
GLXD4 wireless receiver
GLXD2/Beta87A handheld transmitter with integrated Beta87A supercardioid condenser microphone capsule
SB902 rechargeable lithium-ion battery
USB charge cable
Padded zipper case
GLXD4 Single Channel Wireless Receiver
The GLXD4 single channel wireless receiver combines revolutionary LINKFREQ Automatic Frequency Management and battery rechargeability with unparalleled Shure design and construction.
Integrated battery charge port for Shure lithium ion batteries enables charging while in use.
Globally-unlicensed 2.4 GHz frequency band allows operation of up to 4 compatible systems in typical setting, up to 8 maximum under ideal conditions.
- Hi-res LCD screen status display
- Real-time battery run-time displayed in hours and minutes (accurate within +/- 15 minutes)
- Remote adjustable transmitter gain control
- Integrated battery charge port for proprietary Shure lithium-ion transmitter batteries, two-color charge indicator LED
- Green: Charged
- Flashing Green: 90% charged
- Red: Charging
- XLR and 1/4" output connectors
- Lightweight, durable construction
- Dimensions : 40 x 183 x 117 mm, H x W x D
- Weight : 286 g
- Housing : Molded Plastic
- Spurious Rejection : >35 dB, typical
- Gain Adjustment Range : -20 to 40 dB in 1 dB steps
- Phantom Power Protection : Yes
- Impedance balanced : XLR Output 100 ohm, 6.35 mm (1/4“) output 100 ohm (50 ohm, Unbalanced)
- Maximum Audio Output Level : XLR connector (into 600 ohm load) 0 dBV, 6.35 mm (1/4“) connector (into 3 k ohm load) +8.5 dBV
- Pin Assignments : XLR Output 1=ground, 2=hot, 3=cold, 6.35 mm (1/4“) connector Tip=audio, Ring/Sleeve=ground
- Receiver Antenna Input Impedance : 50 ohm
- Antenna Type : 1/2 Wave Sleeve Dipole, non-removable
- Maximum Input Level : -20 dBm
GLXD2 Transmitter with Beta87A Capsule
- Integrated microphone capsule design, featuring trusted Beta87A
- Automatically links with GLX-D wireless receivers for seamless frequency changing
- Up to 16 hours of continuous, rechargeable use with Shure proprietary lithium-ion rechargeable batteries
- Operating Range :
- Indoors : Up to 30 m typical, with a maximum of 60 m under ideal conditions
- Outdoors : Up to 20 m typical, with a maximum of 50 m under ideal conditions
- Sophisticated design with durable, lightweight construction
- Transmitter Type : Handheld
- Battery, endurance : Up to 16 hours
- Dimensions : 51 x 252 x 37 mm
- Weight : 264g without batteries
- Housing : Molded Plastic
- Power Requirements : 3.7 V Rechargeable Li-Ion RF
- Output Power : 10 mW E.I.R.P. max
- Maximum Input Level : 147 dB SPL
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CCs Light & Sound Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.