Shure GLXD16 Guitar Pedal Wireless System
The GLX-D Guitar Pedal Digital Wireless System combines revolutionary LINKFREQ Automatic Frequency Management and battery rechargeability with unparalleled Shure design and construction.
The GLXD6 guitar pedal receiver easily integrates into any pedal board and features integrated strobe and needle guitar tuners, providing exceptional digital audio clarity with seamless operation.
Operational frequency : 2400 - 2483.5MHz
- GLXD6 wireless guitar pedal receiver
- GLXD1 bodypack transmitter
- WA305 premium locking-thread guitar cable
- SB902 rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- USB charge cable
- GLXD1 Bodypack Transmitter :
- Automatically links with GLX-D wireless receivers for seamless frequency changing
- Up to 16 hours of continuous, rechargeable use with Shure proprietary lithium-ion rechargeable batteries
- Operating Range :
- Indoors : Up to 100 feet (30 m) typical, with a maximum of 200 feet (60 m) under ideal conditions
- Outdoors : Up to 65 feet (20 m) typical, with a maximum of 165 feet (50 m) under ideal conditions
- Sophisticated design with rugged metal construction
- Tactile on/off switch
- Locking TQG connection for use with Shure lavalier, headset, earset and instrument microphones and guitar cables
- Reversible belt clip
- GLXD6 Single Channel Guitar Pedal Receiver :
- Guitar pedal form factor for easy mounting on / powering from pedal boards
- Rugged metal chassis design
- Built-in chromatic instrument tuner with strobe and needle tuning views
- Transmitter battery life monitoring via LED segment display
- Adjustable reference pitch (432-447Hz)
- Foot switch to shift between wireless display and tuner mode with option to mute or pass signal while tuning
- Highly visible LED display
- ¼” output connector
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CCs Light & Sound Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.