Shure CVL-BC-TQG Centraverse Cardioid Lapel Microphone
(not for use with ULX, ULXD, UR or AXT Shure systems)
The Shure CVL Centraverse condenser microphone is a high-quality lavalier microphone to suit the Shure wireless bodypack transmitters.
The lapel style cardioid microphone provides superior source quality and vocal reproduction. And features construction for low visibility, Commshield RF Filtering to stop RF interference, and a tailored frequency response for speaking and presentations.
NOTE : not for use with ULX, ULXD, UR or AXT Shure systems
- Miniature clip-on lavalier microphone for low visibility
- Permanently charged electret condenser element for clear vocal reproduction
- Unidirectional (cardioid) polar pattern rejects unwanted noise for improved sound quality
- Included tie clip allows for hands-free use, perfect for presenters
- Included windscreen reduces plosives, wind and breath sounds
- Tailored frequency response optimized for speaking and presentations
- TA4F (TQG) connector seamlessly integrates with Shure wireless bodypack systems
- Legendary Shure precision engineering for durability and performance
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CCs Light & Sound Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.