Shure BLX288S58 2-Channel Wireless Microphone System with 2 x SM58 Handheld Microphones
The BLX Dual Vocal Wireless System from Shure joins world-class design and construction with simple and easy setup and operation, featuring dual wireless channels, QuickScan frequency selection and the industry standard SM58 vocal microphone capsules for warm, clear vocal reproduction.
Operational frequency set 614MHz - 638MHz.
Legendary sound and performance, right out of the box.
BLX88 dual channel wireless receiver
2 x BLX2 handheld transmitter with integrated SM58® cardioid dynamic microphone capsules
2 x Microphone Clip
BLX88 Dual Channel Receiver
The BLX88 dual channel wireless receiver is a durable receiver with simple set-up, intuitive controls and microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity. One-touch QuickScan frequency selection quickly locates the best frequency, enabling simple set-up.
- One-touch QuickScan frequency selection quickly locates the best open frequency (in case of interference)
- Up to 12 compatible systems per frequency band (region-dependent)
- XLR and ¼” output connectors
- Microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity
- Two-color audio status indicator LED
- Green: Normal audio levels
- Red: Excessive audio levels (overload/clipping)
- Output Impedance : XLR connector: 200 ohm, 6.35 mm (1/4") connector: 50 ohm
- Audio Output Level Ref. ±33 kHz deviation with 1 kHz tone : XLR connector: –27 dBV (into 100 k load) 6.35 mm (1/4") connector: –13 dBV (into 100 k load)
- RF Sensitivity : -105 dBm for 12 dB SINAD, typical
- Image Rejection : >50 dB, typical
- Dimensions : 40 mm X 388 mm X 116 mm (H x W x D)
- Weight : 429 g
- Housing : Molded ABS
- Power Requirements : 12–15 V DC @ 320 mA, supplied by external power supply (tip positive)
SM58 with BLX2 Handheld Transmitter
The BLX2 with integrated microphone capsule design with SM58. Lightweight, rugged construction with -10 dB gain attenuation, the BLX2 transmits wireless audio with professional clarity and reliability. For use with BLX Wireless systems.
- Audio Input Level : gain 0dB -20 dBV maximum, gain -10dB -10 dBV maximum
- Gain Adjustment Range : 10 dB
- RF Transmitter Output : 10 mW, typical
- Dimensions : 224 mm X 53 mm dia.
- Weight : 218 g (without batteries)
- Housing : Molded ABS
- Power Requirements : 2 AA batteries, 1.5 V, alkaline
- Battery Life : up to 14 hours (alkaline)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CCs Light & Sound Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.