Shure BLX24B58 Wireless Microphone System with Beta58 Handheld Microphone Transmitter
The BLX Vocal Wireless System from Shure joins world-class design and construction with simple and easy setup and operation, featuring QuickScan frequency selection and the precision-engineered Beta 58A vocal microphone capsule optimised for lead vocal performance.
- Operational frequency set 614MHz - 638MHz.
- Legendary sound and performance, right out of the box.
BLX4 single channel wireless receiver
BLX2 handheld transmitter with integrated Beta 58A® supercardioid dynamic microphone capsule
Padded zipper case
The BLX4 single channel wireless receiver is a durable receiver with simple set-up, intuitive controls and microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity. One-touch QuickScan frequency selection quickly locates the best frequency, enabling simple set-up.
- One-touch QuickScan frequency selection quickly locates the best open frequency
- Up to 12 compatible systems per frequency band (region-dependent)
- XLR and 6.35mm output connectors
- Microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity
- Two-color audio status indicator LED
- Output Impedance: XLR connector: 200 ohm, 6.35 mm connector: 50 ohm
- Dimensions : 40 mm X 188 mm X 103 mm (H x W x D)
- Weight : 241g
- Housing : Molded ABS
Beta 58A with BLX2 Handheld Transmitter
The BLX2 with integrated microphone capsule design with Beta 58A. Lightweight, rugged construction with -10 dB gain attenuation, the BLX2 transmits wireless audio with professional clarity and reliability. For use with BLX Wireless systems.
- Audio Input Level: gain 0dB -20 dBV maximum, gain -10dB -10 dBV maximum
- Gain Adjustment Range: 10dB
- RF Transmitter Output: 10mW, typical
- Dimensions: 224 mm X 53 mm dia.
- Weight : 218g (without batteries)
- Housing: Molded ABS
- Power Requirements : 2 AA batteries, 1.5 V, alkaline
- Battery Life: up to 14 hours (alkaline)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CCs Light & Sound Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.