Shure BLX14RSM31 Wireless Microphone System with SM31FH Headworn Microphone
BLX14RSM31 single channel half-rack rugged, metal rack-mountable receiver with rack mount kit, BLX1 bodypack transmitter, SM31FH headset condenser microphone and PS23 power supply.
Operational frequency range 614-638 MHz.
- BLX1 Bodypack Transmitter
- TQG connection for use with Shure lavalier, headset, earset and instrument microphones and guitar cables
- Toggle on/off switch
- 26dB adjustable gain control
- Lightweight, rugged construction
- BLX4R Single Channel Half-rack Receiver
- One-touch QuickScan frequency selection quickly locates the best open frequency (in case of interference)
- Up to 12 compatible systems per frequency band (region-dependent)
- XLR and ¼” output connectors
- Adjustable audio output level
- Removable antennas for quick antenna setup
- LCD Display with detailed RF and audio metering
- Rack mount kit included
- SM31FH Fitness Headset Condenser Microphone
- Wearable wireframe headset with secure, comfortable fit made for fitness and aerobics instructors
- Integrated moisture-repelling hydrophobic fabric protects the microphone element from harmful corrosion for use in humid environments
- Flexible gooseneck provides discrete adjustment options to optimize placement for greatest isolation
- Lightweight and low-profile form factors stave off fatigue during high-impact use
- Compatible with Shure wireless bodypack systems for direct replacement of TA4F-connected microphones
- Included windscreen tames plosive, breath and wind noises for clean and intelligible sound Tailored frequency response refined for crisp and clear vocal reproduction
- Legendary Shure precision engineering for durability and performance
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CCs Light & Sound Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.