Samson Airline 99m AH9 Fitness Headset Micro UHF Wireless System D-freq. 542-566MHz
The Samson AirLine 99m AH9 Fitness Headset system is a unique wireless microphone solution designed to meet the specific demands of fitness instructors and other active performers. Along with a water/sweat-resistant Qe headset microphone, this frequency-agile UHF wireless system combines the AH9 micro transmitter and AR99m micro receiver for a highly-portable, rechargeable setup that offers high-definition sound completely free of cables and beltpacks.
- Frequency-agile UHF wireless system
- D-frequency: 542-566MHz
- 100 operating channels across 24MHz bandwidth
- Up to 8 simultaneous systems per frequency band (region dependent)
Thanks to its micro design, the AH9 transmitter is mounted directly on the included Qe headset, completely eliminating beltpacks and cables from the setup (ideal for active performers). In addition to a 300' operating range, the AH9 offers easily accessible Gain and Mute controls, a battery life LED indicator and an 8-hour rechargeable lithium-ion battery.
- Micro transmitter mounted directly to a double ear headset (no beltpack or cable required)
- Water/sweat-resistant Qe headset microphone with condenser capsule
- Up to eight hours of battery life using built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Sealed gold contact charging connector
- Low battery LED indicator
- 300' operating range (line-of-sight)
- Variable Gain control
- One-touch Mute
- Windscreen included
The micro-sized True RF Diversity AR99m receiver provides 100 available channels to secure reliable wireless performance. The receiver provides easy setup with one-touch scan which analyzes and selects the clearest operating channel, infrared set to pair the transmitter with the receiver, and versatile output connectors (XLR, 1/4" and 1/8"). A USB port on the AR99m receiver can be used to charge the AH9 transmitter or integrate a Samson XPD Series wireless system (sold separately) to make it a dual-receiver.
- True RF Diversity micro receiver design minimizes dropouts
- Set button scans/selects optimal channel options
- IR sync wirelessly matches transmitter to receiver frequency
- Tone key prevents unwanted noise when transmitter is off or out of range
- Channel and Ready/IR/Peak LED displays
- Balanced XLR, unbalanced 1/4" and unbalanced 1/8" outputs
- USB port for adding a Samson XPD Series wireless system, AH9 transmitter or phone charging
- Rotary volume knob with integral power switch
- 1/4-wave antennas
The AirLine 99m AH9 Fitness Headset system includes a Qe headset microphone, specifically designed for fitness instructors and high-energy performers. The Qe features a lightweight, double ear headset design with an adjustable/removable strap for a more secure fit. At the end of an adjustable stainless steel metal gooseneck sits the condenser microphone, whose water/sweat-resistant capsule prevents corrosion from the prolonged exposure to moisture that is to be expected in a fitness setting. And with a bidirectional pickup pattern, the Qe's condenser capsule takes hold of stunning audio while reducing background noise, minimizing feedback problems and effectively rejecting signals not originating directly in front of the mic.
- Working Range: 300' (100m)
- Audio Frequency Response: 50Hz–15kHz
- T.H.D. (Overall): <1% @ AF 1kHz, RF 46dBu
- Operating Temperature: -10℃ to +60℃
- Tone Key Frequency: 35kHz
- Micro Receiver
- Audio Output Level
- From Φ3.5 & Φ6.3 Jack (unbalanced): +14dBu
- From XLR Jack (balanced): +9dBu
- Audio Output Impedance
- From Φ3.5 & Φ6.3 Jack (unbalanced): 810Ω
- From XLR output jack (balanced): 240Ω
- Sensitivity: 100dBm/30dB SINAD
- Image Rejection: >50dB
- Operating Voltage: 15VCC 600mA
- Product Dimensions: 4.25" (110mm) x 3.75" (95mm) x 1.5" (39mm)
- Product Weight: 0.42lb (0.19kg)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CCs Light & Sound Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.