Samson Airline 99m AH9 DE10x Vocal Headset Micro UHF Wireless System D-freq. 542-566MHz
The Samson AirLine 99m AH9 Headset system is designed for singers, presenters, educators, interviewers and other active performers.
- D-frequency: 542-566MHz
- 100 operating channels across 24MHz bandwidth
- Up to 8 simultaneous systems per frequency band (region dependent)
The AR99m receiver with a one-touch scan that analyzes and selects the clearest operating channel and an infrared set to pair the transmitter with the receiver. A USB port on the AR99m receiver can be used to charge the AH9 transmitter or integrate a Samson XPD Series wireless system (sold separately) to make it a dual-receiver.
- Set button scans/selects optimal channel options
- IR sync wirelessly matches transmitter to receiver frequency
- Tone key prevents unwanted noise when transmitter is off or out of range
- Balanced XLR, unbalanced 1/4" and unbalanced 1/8" outputs
- USB port for adding a Samson XPD Series wireless system, AH9 transmitter or phone charging
- Rotary volume knob with integral power switch
- 1/4-wave antennas
The DE10x headset microphone features a low-profile, double ear headset design with an easily adjustable frame and mic boom. A gold-plated connector, moisture-resistant coating and stainless steel mesh grille all contribute to an IP65 rating for being dust and water/sweat-resistant. And with an omnidirectional pickup pattern, the 3mm miniature mic capsule captures sound evenly in all directions with no proximity effect or off-axis coloration.
- Working Range: 100m
- Frequency Response: 50Hz–15kHz
- T.H.D. (Overall): <1% @ AF 1kHz, RF 46dBu
- Tone Key Frequency: 35kHz
- Product Dimensions: 4.25" (110mm) x 3.75" (95mm) x 1.5" (39mm)
- Product Weight: 0.42lb (0.19kg)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CCs Light & Sound Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.