Samson Airline 99m AH9 DE10x Vocal Headset Micro UHF Wireless System D-freq. 542-566MHz
The Samson AirLine 99m AH9 Headset system is a unique wireless microphone solution designed to meet the specific demands of singers, presenters, educators, interviewers and other active performers. Along with a low-profile DE10x headset microphone, this frequency-agile UHF wireless system combines the AH9 micro transmitter and AR99m micro receiver for a highly-portable, rechargeable setup that offers high-definition sound completely free of cables and beltpacks.
- Frequency-agile UHF wireless system
- D-frequency: 542-566MHz
- 100 operating channels across 24MHz bandwidth
- Up to 8 simultaneous systems per frequency band (region dependent)
Thanks to its micro design, the AH9 transmitter is mounted directly on the included DE10x headset, completely eliminating beltpacks and cables from the setup (ideal for active performers). In addition to a 300' operating range, the AH9 offers easily accessible Gain and Mute controls, a battery life LED indicator and an 8-hour rechargeable lithium-ion battery.
- Micro transmitter mounted directly to a double ear headset (no beltpack or cable required)
- Low-profile DE10x headset microphone with miniature condenser capsule
- Up to eight hours of battery life using built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Sealed gold contact charging connector
- Low battery LED indicator
- 300' operating range (line-of-sight)
- Variable Gain control
- One-touch Mute
- Three windscreens included
The micro-sized True RF Diversity AR99m receiver provides 100 available channels to secure reliable wireless performance. The receiver provides easy setup with one-touch scan which analyzes and selects the clearest operating channel, infrared set to pair the transmitter with the receiver, and versatile output connectors (XLR, 1/4" and 1/8"). A USB port on the AR99m receiver can be used to charge the AH9 transmitter or integrate a Samson XPD Series wireless system (sold separately) to make it a dual-receiver.
- True RF Diversity micro receiver design minimizes dropouts
- Set button scans/selects optimal channel options
- IR sync wirelessly matches transmitter to receiver frequency
- Tone key prevents unwanted noise when transmitter is off or out of range
- Channel and Ready/IR/Peak LED displays
- Balanced XLR, unbalanced 1/4" and unbalanced 1/8" outputs
- USB port for adding a Samson XPD Series wireless system, AH9 transmitter or phone charging
- Rotary volume knob with integral power switch
- 1/4-wave antennas
The AirLine 99m AH9 Headset system includes a DE10x headset microphone, ideal for a variety of live vocal applications. The DE10x features a low-profile, double ear headset design with an easily adjustable frame and mic boom that allows for a secure/comfortable fit and optimal mic placement. In addition, the DE10x's gold-plated connector, moisture-resistant coating and stainless steel mesh grille all contribute to an IP65 rating for being dust and water/sweat-resistant. And with an omnidirectional pickup pattern, the DE10x's 3mm miniature mic capsule captures sound evenly in all directions with no proximity effect or off-axis coloration.
- Working Range: 300' (100m)
- Audio Frequency Response: 50Hz–15kHz
- T.H.D. (Overall): <1% @ AF 1kHz, RF 46dBu
- Operating Temperature: -10℃ to +60℃
- Tone Key Frequency: 35kHz
- Audio Output Level
- From Φ3.5 & Φ6.3 Jack (unbalanced): +14dBu
- From XLR Jack (balanced): +9dBu
- Audio Output Impedance
- From Φ3.5 & Φ6.3 Jack (unbalanced): 810Ω
- From XLR output jack (balanced): 240Ω
- Sensitivity: 100dBm/30dB SINAD
- Image Rejection: >50dB
- Operating Voltage: 15VCC 600mA
- Product Dimensions: 4.25" (110mm) x 3.75" (95mm) x 1.5" (39mm)
- Product Weight: 0.42lb (0.19kg)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CCs Light & Sound Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.