Rode Wireless GO Compact Camera Wireless System with LAVGO Lavalier Microphone
This Bundle includes:
- 1 x Rode Wireless GO System
- 1 x Rode LAVGO Lavalier Microphone
Wireless GO is an ultra-compact digital wireless microphone system which is unique in its clip’n’go versatility, incredibly compact form-factor, and unmatched price accessibility. It’s the perfect wireless mic solution for content creators in all disciplines: filmmakers, on-camera presenters, newsgatherers, vloggers and more.
The Transmitter (TX)
Measuring in at an ultra-compact 44mm x 45.3mm x 18.5mm and weighing just 31g, the Wireless GO transmitter (TX) acts as either a quick and easy clip-on wireless microphone, thanks to a high-quality built-in omnidirectional condenser capsule, or as the world’s smallest beltpack transmitter for a lavalier microphone via the 3.5mm TRS input.
The Wireless GO’s quick clip-on capabilities make it perfect for run-and-gun journalists and vloggers in the field: never miss the action as it happens – no cables and great sound.
The Receiver (RX)
The RX is just as compact, measuring only 44mm x 46.4mm x 18.5mm and weighing only 31g, which makes your rig that much easier to carry and facilitates mounting on a range of camera gimbals and stabilisers. Its dual-purpose mount sits snug in your camera’s shoe mount, or clips easily onto your camera strap or an item of clothing.
The supplied 3.5mm TRS output cable plugs into your camera’s audio input or, with the relevant available RØDE adaptors, into your recorder, GoPro, iPhone etc. There is also a three-stage output pad – 0dB, -6dB, -12dB – to tailor your output to your camera or recorder.
- Operates as a clip-on microphone or beltpack transmitter for a lavalier/headset microphone
- Built-in omnidirectional condenser microphone delivers broadcast-quality sound
- All-new Series III 2.4GHz digital wireless transmission with 128-bit encryption designed to deliver crystal clear audio under any conditions, even in locations with dense Wi-Fi and Bluetooth activity like shopping malls, conventions, hotels etc
- Up to 70m range (line-of-sight), but optimised for shorter-range operation in congested radio-frequency environments
- TX and RX have built-in rechargeable batteries, charged via USB-C
- Up to 7 hours on a full charge, including a battery-saver mode
- Super-lightweight and ultra-compact: TX is 31g and RX only 31g
- The transmitter and receiver pair in just 3 seconds
- 3-stage output pad: 0, -6dB and -12dB
- Use up to 8 systems in one location
- Transmission type : 2.4GHz Digital Frequency Agile System
- Acoustic Principle : Pre-polarised pressure transducer
- Polar Pattern : Omnidirectional
- Equivalent Input Noise @ Maximum Gain : 21.8dB (A-Weighted)
- Frequency Range : 50Hz - 20kHz
- External Mic Input : 20Hz - 20kHz
- Maximum Output Level : +3dBu
- Maximum SPL : 100dB SPL (1kHz @ 1m)
- Dynamic Range : 100dBA (Mic Preamplifiers)
- Power Requirements : Inbuilt Li-po battery rechargeable via USB
- Battery Life : Up to 7 hours
- Analog Inputs : 3.5mm TRS lavalier microphone input (transmitter)
- Analog Outputs : 3.5mm TRS (receiver)
- Computer Connectivity : USB (firmware update)
- OS Requirements (For firmware update only) : macOS 10.11 above Windows 10 and above
- Form Factor : Clip-on pack
- Weight (g) : TX: 31, RX: 31
- Dimensions (L x W x H, mm) : TX: 44 × 45.3 × 18.5, RX: 44 x 46.4 x 18.5
- Included Accessories : fur windshield, pouch, USB-A to USB-C cables, SC2 cable
Lavalier GO is a professional-grade wearable microphone designed for use in a wide range of applications. The 3.5mm TRS connector is designed to pair perfectly with the RØDE Wireless GO and most recording devices with a 3.5mm TRS microphone input.
Lavalier GO is designed to perform excellently in any broadcast application. Featuring a discreet 4.5mm omnidirectional microphone, it delivers crystal clear audio in all environments and is incredibly forgiving when it comes to placement on talent, allowing for greater flexibility in fast-paced situations. A foam pop shield is supplied to minimise wind noise and vocal plosives (hard ‘b’, ‘t’ and ‘p’ sounds), as well as a durable mounting clip with in-built cable management for quick and easy rigging. It also features a hard-wearing Kevlar® reinforced cable, designed to withstand the rigours of any shoot.
- Professional-grade lavalier mic with 3.5mm TRS jack
- High-quality omnidirectional condenser capsule
- Discreet 4.5mm miniature microphone
- Kevlar® reinforced cable
- Includes pop shield and durable mounting clip Lavalier GO
- Acoustic Principle : Permanently Polarised Condenser
- Polar Pattern : Omni-directional
- Frequency Range : 20Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance : 3k Ω Typical
- Signal to noise Ratio : 67 dB
- Equivalent Noise : 27 dB Typical
- Maximum SPL : 110 dB
- Sensitivity : -35dB (17.8mV @94dB SPL)
- Dynamic Range : 83dB Typical
- Power Requirements : Powered from plug-in power TRS socket (2.7V)
- Output Connection : Gold-plated TRS plug
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CCs Light & Sound Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.