Rode VideoMic with DeadCat and Pistol Grip
This video bundle includes :
- 1 x Rode Video Microphone
- 1 x Rode PG-1 Pistol Grip
- 1 x Rode DeadCat Windshield
Rode Video Microphone
The Directional Condenser Video Microphone is a professional grade shotgun microphone. Based on the latest "Film industry" technology, the Rode Video Mic. is designed specifically for use with high quality Digital Video Cameras.
The microphone exhibits low noise and an unusually wide bandwidth for its size. It is ultra lightweight, yet rugged due to it’s ABS construction. The Video Mic. is powered by a standard 9 V battery and offers a Low Battery LED status indicator and a switchable high pass filter to reduce unwanted low frequency rumble.
The Video Mic. attaches to any Camcorder that has the standard hot-shoe fitting and utilizes a stereo mini jack for audio output.
The Video Mic. is designed to operate from a 9 V battery (NOT supplied). The battery is conveniently located within the support arm of the microphone. A fully removable access cover and a 1-way insertion mechanism ensure ease of loading. The battery will provide more than 100 hrs. of continuous use due to alow consumption of only 5.0 mA. The microphone will operate satisfactorily into a load impedance as low as 1 k ohm. If a load below this is used, the output signal level will be reduced.
- Studio recording quality
- Rugged fibre-reinforced ABS construction
- 9 V battery operation (NOT supplied)
- Custom designed integral "wind" screen
- Condenser Microphone
- Low noise circuitry
- Low handling noise
- Integral hot shoe mount & zip pouch
- Designed & manufactured in Australia
- Full 2 year guarantee
- Acoustic Principle: Line plus Gradient
- Directional Pattern: Super-Cardioid
- Frequency range: 40 Hz ~ 20 000 Hz selectable HPF @ 80 Hz/12 dB/octave
- Output Impedance: 200 ohm
- Signal/Noise ratio DIN/IEC 651: 74 dB (1 kHz rel 1 Pa; per IEC651, IEC268-15)
- Equivalent Noise: 20 dB SPL (per IEC651, IEC268-15)
- Maximum SPL: 134 dB (@ 1% THD into 1 k ohm)
- Sensitivity at 1 kHz into 1 k ohm: -3 dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (15 mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB (at 1 kHz in free field into open circuit)
- Dynamic Range - DIN/IEC 651: 114 dB (per IEC651, IEC268-15)
- Power (Supply voltage): 9 V DC Alkaline Battery (ANSI:1604A or IEC:6LR61)
- Current consumption: 5 mA
- Battery Life: >100 hours
- Output Connection: Stereo mini jack plug - Ø3.5 mm.
- Weight - no battery: 176 grm. (6.21 oz.)
- Dimensions: 250 mm
Rode PG1 Pistol Grip
The PG1 Cold Shoe Pistol Grip is a convenient and ergonomic way to operate your RØDE VideoMic or Stereo VideoMic independently of your video camera. A convenient 3/8” thread on the base allows connection to a boompole or microphone stand, while the spine features handy cable management.
Shotgun microphone windshield, 160mm long, suit diameter 46mm.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CCs Light & Sound Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.