Rode VideoMic R Shotgun Microphone with Rycote Shockmount
The Directional Condenser Video Microphone is a professional grade shotgun microphone designed specifically for use with high quality Digital Video Cameras.
It is ultra lightweight, yet rugged due to it’s ABS construction. The Video Mic. is powered by a standard 9 V battery and offers a Low Battery LED status indicator and a switchable high pass filter to reduce unwanted low frequency rumble.
The Video Mic. attaches to any Camcorder that has the standard hot-shoe fitting and utilizes a stereo mini jack for audio output.
The Video Mic. operates from a 9 V battery (NOT supplied). The battery is located within the support arm of the microphone. A fully removable access cover and a 1-way insertion mechanism ensure ease of loading. The battery will provide more than 100 hrs. of continuous use due to alow consumption of only 5.0 mA.
- Studio recording quality
- Rugged fibre-reinforced ABS construction
- 9 V battery operation (NOT supplied)
- Custom designed integral "wind" screen
- Condenser Microphone
- Low noise circuitry
- Low handling noise
- Integral hot shoe mount
- Full 2 year guarantee
- Acoustic Principle: Line plus Gradient
- Directional Pattern: Super-Cardioid
- Frequency range: 40 Hz ~ 20 000 Hz selectable HPF @ 80 Hz/12 dB/octave
- Output Impedance: 200 Ω
- Signal/Noise ratio DIN/IEC 651: 74 dB (1 kHz rel 1 Pa; per IEC651, IEC268-15)
- Equivalent Noise: 20 dB SPL (per IEC651, IEC268-15)
- Maximum SPL: 134 dB (@ 1% THD into 1 kΩ)
- Sensitivity at 1 kHz into 1 kΩ: -3 dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (15 mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB (at 1 kHz in free field into open circuit)
- Dynamic Range - DIN/IEC 651: 114 dB (per IEC651, IEC268-15)
- Power (Supply voltage): 9 V DC Alkaline Battery (ANSI:1604A or IEC:6LR61)
- Current consumption: 5 mA
- Battery Life: >100 hours
- Output Connection: Stereo mini jack plug - Ø3.5 mm.
- Weight - no battery: 176 grm. (6.21 oz.)
- Dimensions: 250 mm
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CCs Light & Sound Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.