Rode VideoMic GO with Rycote Lyre Shockmount and SC7 Adaptor
The Rode bundle contains VideoMic GO and SC7 adaptor cable to connect VideoMic GO to smart phone.
Compact and light weight by design, the VideoMic GO delivers clear, crisp, directional audio with incredible ease of use. Its tight pickup area focuses directly in front of the microphone and reduces other surrounding sounds, ensuring that your subject is isolated from distracting background noise.
The integrated Rycote® Lyre® shock mount isolates your microphone from bumps and vibrations that could otherwise interfere with your sound.
Constructed from a single piece of hard-wearing thermoplastic, the Lyre® provides superior acoustic suspension to traditional elastic solutions, and will never wear out, sag or snap.
The VideoMic GO has no complicated switches or settings and is powered by your camera's external microphone input, requiring no batteries to operate, ensuring you never miss a great shot.
- Acoustic Principle : Line Gradient
- Active Electronics : JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Capsule : 0.50"
- Polar Pattern : Supercardioid
- Address Type : End
- Frequency Range : 100Hz - 16kHz
- Maximum SPL : 120dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1K ohm load)
- Sensitivity : -35.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (17.80mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted) : 34dB-A
- Power Options : (Plug-in power required (330uA @ 2.5V))
- Weight : 73.00gm
- Dimensions : 79.00mmH x 73.00mmW x 167.00mmD
- Output : Minijack Output
SC7 Adaptor Cable
The SC7 is a high-quality shielded patch cable, designed to allow the VideoMic GO to connect to TRRS compatible devices such as the iPhone or iPad.
The gold-plated contacts are colour coded, with grey indicating the TRRS output.
The cable is colour matched to the red TRS to TRS cable that is supplied with the VideoMic GO, and is easily fitted by inserting the TRS (black) jack into the rear of the VideoMic GO and the TRRS end (grey) into the smartphone or tablet.
- Weight : 20.00gm
- Dimensions : 30.00mmH x 10.00mmW x 170.00mmD
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CCs Light & Sound Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.