Rode VideoMic GO with Rycote Lyre Shockmount and DeadCat
Clear, directional audio on the GO!
Compact and light weight by design, the VideoMic GO delivers clear, crisp, directional audio with incredible ease of use. Its tight pickup area focuses directly in front of the microphone and reduces other surrounding sounds, ensuring that your subject is isolated from distracting background noise.
The integrated Rycote® Lyre® shock mount isolates your microphone from bumps and vibrations that could otherwise interfere with your sound.
Constructed from a single piece of hard-wearing thermoplastic, the Lyre® provides superior acoustic suspension to traditional elastic solutions, and will never wear out, sag or snap.
The VideoMic GO has no complicated switches or settings and is powered by your camera's external microphone input, requiring no batteries to operate, ensuring you never miss a great shot..
- Acoustic Principle : Line Gradient
- Active Electronics : JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Capsule : 0.50"
- Polar Pattern : Supercardioid
- Address Type : End
- Frequency Range : 100Hz - 16kHz
- Maximum SPL : 120dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1K ohm load)
- Sensitivity : -35.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (17.80mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted) : 34dB-A
- Power Options : (Plug-in power required (330uA @ 2.5V))
- Weight : 73.00gm
- Dimensions : 79.00mmH x 73.00mmW x 167.00mmD
- Output : Minijack Output
Rode DeadCat GO
The Rode DeadCat GO is a furry wind cover for the VideoMic GO, designed for use in windy environments. Its artificial fur is specially designed so as to minimise wind noise while remaining acoustically transparent.
- Weight : 15gm
- Dimensions : 180mmH x 70mmW x 70mmD
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CCs Light & Sound Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.