Rode SVMX Stereo X/Y Video Microphone
The Stereo VideoMic X is the ultimate broadcast-grade stereo microphone for on-camera use.
Utilising all-metal construction, it is incredibly robust making it ideal for regular professional use, while also providing high levels of resistance to RF interference.
The mic features a matched pair of ½” true-condenser capsules, configured in a stacked X-Y configuration, providing a highly-immersive soundscape. Each capsule is supported by the Rycote® Lyre® shock-mounting system, providing isolation from vibration as well as knocks and bumps.
Digital switching on the rear of the SVMX allows the user to control the level adjustment (-10dB or +20dB), high-pass filter (0/75/150Hz) and an innovative high-frequency boost (+6dB @ XHz) designed to boost the intelligibility of dialogue.
In a first for the VideoMic range, professional-grade balanced outputs are available on the side of the body, in addition to the RF shielded 3.5mm stereo output cable.
An outer dome structure provides physical protection for the sensitive capsules, while reducing wind noise in the same manner as RØDE’s RedDot-winning Blimp.
In The Box :
- Stereo VideoMic X Broadcast-grade stereo on-camera microphone with pop shield and furry wind shield
- 1 x SC2 3.5mm TRS to 3.5mm TRS curly patch cable (extends approx. 170mm to 400mm)
- Acoustically matched true condenser capsules
- Rycote® Lyre onboard shock mounting
- Balanced professional XLR output
- Heavy-duty, lightweight aluminium construction
- High Pass Filter
- 9V or Phantom Power (P48 - via miniXLR)
- Level adjustment
- High Frequency Boost
- Includes SC2 TRS cable, pop shield and wind shield
- Acoustic Principle : Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics : JFET impedance converter
- Capsule : 0.50"
- Polar Pattern : Cardioid
- Address Type : End
- Frequency Range : 40Hz - 20kHz (selected HPF @ 0, 75Hz, 150Hz)
- Output Impedance : 200 ohm
- Maximum SPL : 143dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1K ohm load)
- Sensitivity : -32.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (25.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted) : 12dB-A
- Power Options : 9V Battery+48V phantom power
- Weight : 300gm
- Dimensions : 102mmH x 118mmW x 100mmD
- Output : Minijack TRRS
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CCs Light & Sound Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.