Rode Stereo Video Mic Pro Rycote
The new Stereo VideoMic Pro provides a high quality stereo option for videographers, and is ideal for recording music, and the atmospheric ambience essential in building a realistic audio scene.
The Stereo VideoMic Pro, with its ergonomic form factor, make it perfectly suited to DSLR, consumer camcorders and large-sensor video cameras. The newly designed Kevlar reinforced braided cable, as well as the improved foam windscreen, provides excellent acoustic decoupling from the camera and offers significantly lower noise transference and higher sensitivity.
The microphone body features power and equalisation controls, including a high pass filter at 75Hz to cut out the noise generated by air conditioning, traffic and other undesirable low frequency interference. A -10dB PAD reduces the sensitivity of the mic for recording loud sound sources such as live music or at sporting events. A +20dB level boost is specifically designed to provide a higher quality signal with DSLR cameras.
- Rycote Lyre shock mounting onboard
- Broadcast recording quality on-camera mic
- All new matched pair 1⁄2” condenser capsules in XY stereo configuration
- Improved foam windscreen
- Ultra lightweight, compact form factor
- On mic power and EQ controls
- Two step High Pass Filter (flat, 75Hz)
- Three position level control (-10dB, 0, +20dB)
- 9V battery powered - over 100 hours use (alkaline)
- New Kevlar reinforced braided cable
- Billeted metal camera shoe mount with 3/8” thread for easy boompole mounting
- Acoustic Principle : Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics : JFET impedance converter
- Capsule : 0.50"
- Address Type : End
- Frequency Range : 40Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance : 200Ω
- Maximum SPL : 134dBSPL
- Sensitivity : -38.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (12.60mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted) : 18dBA
- Weight : 116g
- Dimensions : 134mmH x 80mmW x 115mmD
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CCs Light & Sound Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.